Many regular gym-goers would agree that while working out is an exhilarating experience, the same routine over and over again can kill the fun. If you have come across such feelings, you need not worry. You can easily bring the spark back in your exercise by switching it up with different workouts in your nearby gym. Here are the top 5 trendy workout routines in 2021 that you need to try right away:
- Strength Training: As the name suggests, this type of workout focuses on building up your endurance and strength. Strength training exercises improve muscle strength by engaging all your muscles in the workout. This is also incredibly helpful in weight loss as strength exercise training helps increase lean muscle mass, which burns more calories. Get started at your nearby gym with strength training exercises like weights, squats, push-ups, deadlifts, etc.
- HIIT: HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) is a type of workout that is performed in quick, short intervals of high-intensity exercises. Beginners often take short recovery periods during the workout. However, experienced people take much lesser recovery periods as this is a great way to work out your entire body in much less time and keep your heart rate up, in turn helping you lose weight. This exercise highly benefits and boosts the cardiovascular system.
- Pilates: This is quite a new and trendy type of workout routine that focuses on muscle balance, muscular strength, flexibility and core strength. It is great at working out the core muscles of your body, improving posture by better stabilisation and increasing body awareness. The best part about this is, you can actually do a round of pilates workout on your bed itself as this doesn’t need any extra equipment!
- Cross Training: Cross-training is a highly preferred workout routine by sportsmen and athletes. This includes a routine involving many different types of workouts that are meant to improve overall performance. Cross-training is great at increasing agility, reducing risks of injury, improving body stability, etc. This workout can include strength training exercises like lunges, squats, core exercises like sit-ups, planks, cardio like running, brisk walking, etc.
- Cardio: Cardio never goes out of style and is very loved by many people as it includes many recreational physical activities that help you have fun. Cardio exercises don’t have any strict set of rules you need to follow. Any kind of physical activity that engages your muscles increases your heart rate and gets the blood flowing is a part of cardio. Some classic exercises are swimming, aerobics, cycling, running, dancing, jogging, etc.
Suppose you are looking for a fun way to achieve your fitness goals, Cult. fit is the perfect place for you. They have different workout routines, including yoga, dance fitness, boxing, S&C, and HRX workout to keep you interested. Make a decision after trying out their two free trial sessions. Their gyms are well equipped with gym equipment and facilities like showers, locker rooms, etc. Working out has never been more fun, so join a nearby gym of Cult. fit and get going!