I love having girlfriends over. I always look forward to spending time with them and sharing our passions. The best way to do that is by pampering each other and letting go of all your stress. These spa ideas will allow you to spend some quality time with your closest friends while indulging in some self-care activities that are sure to make you feel fabulous!
SPA PARTY – Throw your spa party! Set up a couple of massage tables and invite friends to bring their favorite creams, polish & tools. The more the merrier!
Throw your spa party! Set up a couple of massage tables and invite friends to bring their favorite creams, polish & tools. The more the merrier!
This is an easy way to spend some time with friends while enjoying the benefits of massage. It’s also a great way to get rid of any tension you may have built up during the week or month ahead of time, so if you’re feeling stressed out before your trip comes around then this would be perfect for helping reduce that stress level in preparation for your trip!
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal like this laser hair removal in Australia is a permanent solution to unwanted hair. It’s a great option for those who don’t want to deal with shaving, waxing, or plucking, but it can be expensive. Before you commit, make sure you go to a reputable place that uses high-quality machines and has experienced technicians who know what they’re doing–you don’t want any surprises later on! Ask about aftercare processes too–you’ll need plenty of time between sessions so that your skin can heal properly before your next appointment.
PEDICURES AT HOME – Invite your girlfriends over for a pedicure session. Pick out a few favorite colors and grab some snacks before you get started. Sip on some wine and catch up with each other as you give each other manis and pedis.
- Invite your girlfriends over for a pedicure session. Pick out a few favorite colors and grab some snacks before you get started. Sip on some wine and catch up with each other as you give each other manis and pedis.
- You can have these supplies on hand:
- A couple of nail files (or emery boards)
- A small nail clipper if needed (to trim cuticles)
Spray Tan Session
Spray tans are perfect if you’re going on vacation and don’t want to spend all day in the sun or if you just want to look like you’ve spent the day outside without actually having done so look at an organic spray tan salon. It’s also great if you’re just trying to get your glow on, or if you have an event coming up where you want to look extra shiny.
AFTERNOON TEA – Afternoon tea is the perfect way to spend some quality time with your besties. Treat yourself to some decadent finger sandwiches, elegant pastries, and scones with clotted cream and jam. Make it extra special by giving each other massages while you wait for your treats to be ready.
Afternoon tea is a great way to spend quality time with your besties. It’s also an opportunity to catch up and relax while indulging in some delicious treats. If you’re not familiar with the concept, afternoon tea is just fancy coffee or tea served along with finger sandwiches, scones, and pastries.
Here are some benefits of having an afternoon tea party:
- It’s a great way to bond with your friends! You can talk about everything under the sun over finger sandwiches, scones, and pastries.
- You get to try new foods without feeling guilty about them because they’re “healthy” (even though we all know that isn’t true).
- You’ll feel fancy AF doing this instead of just getting takeout for dinner!
You don’t have to be a hairdresser to give your friends a new look. You can help them with their hairstyle and color, or even add some extensions for fun! look at permanent hair straightening in Perth
- Haircuts – If you have experience cutting hair, it’s fun to try out on your friends (and maybe make some extra cash). You might be able to do this at home with the right tools and practice, but if not then just ask around until someone knows of a good salon nearby.
- Colors – If they’re open-minded enough, you can help them dye their hair any color they want! This is especially fun if they want something different from what they normally wear–for example blonde instead of brunette or red instead of black–but also works well with subtle changes such as highlights or lowlights in addition to regular dye jobs
POOL PARTY AND BBQ – Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a pool party. Pick up a few of your favorite salads and fruit kabobs, or have pizza delivered right to the pool! Put on some music and enjoy relaxing in the sun, or take turns giving massages while you’re floating in the water.
- POOL PARTY AND BBQ – Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a pool party. Pick up a few of your favorite salads and fruit kabobs, or have pizza delivered right to the pool! Put on some music and enjoy relaxing in the sun, or take turns giving massages while you’re floating in the water.
- CLOSE TO HOME: If you live close enough to do it safely (and legally), renting out a local park for an afternoon can be just as fun as going somewhere else! Just make sure there’s plenty of shade available if it’s hot outside; you want everyone to stay cool throughout this event!
LUNCH AND CLASSES – Spend the afternoon at a gardening class or pottery studio then grab lunch at one of your local favorites afterward. You can either pick up something from home or try out a new restaurant that you haven’t been to before.
For lunch, we recommend trying out one of your local favorites. If you’re looking for something new, we suggest checking out a restaurant that serves food from another culture or country. Your girls will love trying something new!
For classes, there are so many options: pottery studios, cooking classes, and even floral arranging courses! You can check out sites like Groupon or Living Social for deals on these types of things.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas for a girl’s weekend. If you have any more suggestions, please leave them in the comments below!