It’s not only the foundation or mascara which can get you that diva look, but you need to master skincare and makeup application. Especially people with sensitive skin should better know how to cover up the imperfections without making their skin worse.
The world-class infrastructure and development have made it possible for plastic surgery Dubai to be the number 1 destination for people with problematic skins. To know in detail about solving skins’ sensitivity and getting that most demanding picture-perfect look, here are some tried-and-tested real-life hacks for people with sensitive and acne-prone skins. So, let’s polish up our knowledge of sensitive skin.
What Does Sensitive Skin Mean?
In recent years, Sensitive skin has become a more common issue among the young generation. Generally, sensitive skin is not any serious skin issue. Some people are sensitive to any random skincare or makeup products that come into contact with their skin.
The term refers to a skin condition that is more likely to cause redness, itchiness, irritation, inflammation, and react adversely for many factors. The only way to find relief from the adverse effects of sensitive skin is to avoid the possible causes and improve their quality of well-being.
Choosing the best cosmetic products can be challenging for someone with sensitive skin. The best thing would be to invest a lot of time researching the products and reading reviews online. This way, you can be sure that what you’re putting on your skin will not do more harm than good.
Today, there’s a rave in using mineral foundation than traditional ones. For example, quality Australian brand Jane Iredale received positive feedback due to their mineral foundation made of natural ingredients.
Mineral foundations have no fillers that might clog your pores, so it is safe for sensitive skin. In addition, it will give your face the best coverage while keeping it healthy. What’s also great with this kind of foundation is it’s super easy to apply, mess-free, and very buildable. You can apply it to your face evenly using a brush to give it a flawless and mattifying look.
Being in the heart of the Persian Gulf, Plastic surgery Dubai has provided world-class facilities in plastic and cosmetic treatment. You can expect customized services with total confidentiality. Dubai has become the world’s best destination for plastic surgery with top-class plastic surgeons. They use the latest in cutting-edge technology for delivering the best results.
What Are The Possible Causes Of Sensitive Skins?
The possible causes of sensitive skin reactions include:
- Dehydration, which makes the skin dry, itchy, and uncomfortable. Even people with normal skin conditions can often experience sensitivity.
- Skin reactions or allergies like eczema or allergic dermatitis
- Extreme exposure to environmental conditions like sunlight, excessive heat, or cold temperatures can cause skin-harming conditions.
- Hereditary factors, like age, gender, differences in skin types may cause adverse skin reactions.
So you can realize that sensitive skin is not just a side effect but has become a skin type, which most men and women face regularly.
Sensitive skin might not be a cause of concern. It is best to know what triggers it to take precautions. If you know that stress causes your flare-ups, you may need to remind yourself to take a break and chill or practice more self-care. If your flare-ups become intense and unmanageable, you might need to go to a dermatologist to receive proper treatment and get medical advice. A trusted dermatologist can even unearth more reasons why you’re experiencing these breakouts.
7 Best Makeup Tips For People With Sensitive Skin
Here are some of the best hacks for people with sensitive skin for getting that flawless makeup look:
- To achieve that glam look, it’s best to go for a patch test before using a product that you’ve never applied before. Applying a tiny amount of product on the chin or wrist can hint at the reaction. If the product causes any irritation on your skin, then and there, stop using. Use hypoallergenic products and avoid fragrance-free products with harsh chemicals.
- Once you select your suitable products safe on your sensitive skin, then it’s time to prep the skin, the most important step. Start cleansing your skin with a gentle cleanser and warm water. In the summer season, you can simply use any mild cleanser like micellar water. A good cleanser helps lift away the dirt from the skin and gives the required nourishment without damaging the skin.
- After cleansing, toning is a must for providing hydration. After that, protect your skin by applying a layer of moisturizer. Yes, this step makes a huge difference on the skin.
Always opt for creams and lotions with soothing ingredients, like aloe vera, chamomile, calendula oil, tea tree oil, etc., which helps calm skin inflammation.
- The next essential step is applying sunscreen cream or gel with high SPF coverage before makeup application. It acts as a blanket over the skin and protects it from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Moreover, it helps to prevent premature signs of aging like wrinkles.
- Cover your scars and blemishes with a minimal amount of organic concealer and foundation only where you need. Let your skin glow from within. Always remember less is more! These two products help to create an even-toned face.
- The most important thing to remember while applying makeup is to use clean makeup brushes. It helps to lessen the further build-up of bacteria in your makeup products. Try to deep clean the makeup tools, especially sponges and brushes, to prevent any skin irritations once a week. Don’t be harsh while using the makeup tools on the skin. Clean brushes maximize your makeup coverage and give a flawless look.
- Wear your makeup more responsibly! Yes, that means you take off your makeup every time you apply. By removing your makeup, you are helping to clean all the bacteria from your skin. These generally stick to your makeup products, and keeping them on your skin for longer period’s causes breakouts.
Your skin needs time to breathe. Putting on makeup for most of the time can harm your skin in the long run. We understand that makeup removal needs a good amount of time and patience, which we can’t afford at the end of a tedious day. In that case, use skin-friendly, nourishing face wipes for quick removal of dirt along with makeup in no time. Follow it up with your suitable cleanser and lock the hydration with a night cream.
Dubai: The New Plastic Surgery Hub
Plastic surgery is a special kind of life-saving surgery that reconstructs the face and body from any inherent defects, disfigurement due to accidents, burns, or diseases like cancer. It is the power of plastic surgery in Dubai, making you feel better and offer you a whole new life.
Here are the most common plastic surgery options you can get in Dubai :
- Body contouring
- Eyelid, Brow, Neck, Nose Surgery
- Gynecomastia Treatment.
- Breast lifting or reductions
- Facial rejuvenation
- Hair replacement
- Reshaping, such as chin, cheek, jaw lift, breast augmentation, buttock lift
- Fat Transfer
- Cellulite treatment
- Laser treatment and many more
Everyone knows that Dubai is the new travel hub for people all over the world. But, now it has also become the place of the world’s top plastic surgery practitioners. Most people have misconceptions that people have become more addicted to plastic surgery. But, it’s not the truth! Plastic surgery Dubai has become a life savior to the people who want to bring back their self-esteem. Plastic surgery is a perfect solution to combat certain physical issues which you can’t solve by some random home treatments. So, book your consultation today!