Every woman is enthusiastic about trying new fashion trends. Whether it is the trendy tops and t-shirts, or the fashionable bottom wear for women, nobody likes being ignorant about the latest trends and facts on these. So, are you aware that the bottom wear for women is of various types and varieties? And yes, most of these can be really eye-turners. Well, if you are not still knowing, here are 8 different types of bottoms that you should definitely know about.
- Jeggings — When leggings and jeans combine, the result is jeggings. These skinny bottoms wear for women that resemble denim jeans but can be as comfortable as your leggings. You can wear them with your ethnic attire or western wear, in both cases the result is always positive.
- Dhoti pants — You might be wondering what these dhoti pants are! Dhoti is a staple bottom attire for men that have been a part of Indian culture for decades. But today, even women adorn these styles of pants. The dhoti pants are especially very much in trend nowadays both below the ethnic and Indo-western attire. You can pair these dhoti pants with your short or long Kurtis and even shirts and t-shirts for semi-formal and women’s formal occasions.
- Boyfriend jeans – For the love of jeans let us introduce you to the newest trend in these – boyfriend jeans! These are pretty loose in fit and tend to get flared at the bottom. You can pair these boyfriend jeans with a crop top or bralettes. In all, wearing sneakers or sports shoes over it completes your stylish look in this attire perfectly well.
- Salwars — You might be aware of salwars as the staple bottom wear of Indian women. But are you aware that these bottoms wear can look totally awesome on all kinds of western attire as well? Well yes, today’s salwars are much more advanced than the previous ones. You find them with flared bottoms, sealed bottoms at the ankles, with cuts and so on. And what’s more, you can pair them easily with your shirts, t-shirts, and even kurtas for formal and casual events.
- Palazzos — This type of bottom wear for women is the favourite attire of celebrities, influencers, fashion bloggers and even young college-going girls. The very basic reason for palazzos being so famous is the extreme comfort and airy outlook it provides. Secondly, you can pair your palazzos with shirts, t-shirts and kurtas and still look totally stylish and celebrated. These palazzos can be fit in casual, formal and even party occasions.
- Formal trousers — You just cannot miss reading about formal trousers which are ideal for your work days and formal meet-ups. These can be paired with your shirts and some Kurtis. Wearing formal trousers in neutral colors and boots or shoes makes you look confident and stylish.
- Garara pants — Today’s Indian fashion icons are obsessed with the gharara pants which are so much in trains nowadays. These pair well with your Kurtis, (long and short is a secondary thing). But if you like Indo-western style, you can even wear them with your shirts. These can be ideal for your wedding ceremonies and festive functions.
- Patiala pants — The most celebrated version of the salwar is the Patiala Pant. Originating from Punjab, it is worn by women all across the country and the globe. The best way to wear these Patiala pants is with your Kurtis, but even topping them with shirts and t-shirts doesn’t do any harm to your style.