Want flawless and supple skin? You may try skin rejuvenation at The Healing Centre, an advanced cosmetology clinic in Aurangabad. Book your Consultation with Dr. Snehal Jadhav.
The Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation:
Rejuvenation of the Soul, the Mind, and the Body is the essence of life. When an individual is troubled with times, it takes a toll on the mind and the body.
These are the days you have to feed your soul with spirituality, your mind with positive thoughts, and your body with nutrition.
We humans have taken the nutrition of the body part a step further and have included skin and hair care into the regime of rejuvenation.
Skin Rejuvenation is the process of skin resurfacing using various techniques. The skin specialist uses multiple methods to remove the dead skin cells, allowing the new cells to surface.
The new cells keep our skin firm and glowing, free of wrinkles and spots.
We go to cosmetologists who help us get that gleaming flowing hair and the softly glowing skin that keeps us looking younger beyond our years.
The Healing Centre, founded by Dr. Yogesh Jadhav and Dr.Snehal Jadhav, is an advanced Skin Clinic in Aurangabad that provides all the latest cosmetology treatments, including Skin Rejuvenation, to keep you looking stunning any time of the day without the use of cosmetics.
You can Consult Dr. Jadhav through various health portals as a means of convenience. They are available for consultancy through practo.com, clinicspots.com, and many other portals.
What is the process of Skin Rejuvenation?
Our skin is made of different layers, and each layer of the skin has a specific function to follow.
This is the outermost layer of the skin and has the following functions:
· Environmental factors
· Ultraviolet radiation
· And other germs.
The epidermis is responsible for cell renewal. It stores keratin (a protein) that gives strength to the skin and hair, prevents infection and protects the immune system, produces melanin (a pigment) that provides color to the skin, and can also cause skin cancer.
The layer of skin below the epidermis is the dermis. It has connective tissues, hair follicles, sweat glands, oil glands, and blood vessels. This layer has nerve endings and can sense temperatures, pain, and touch. It has blood vessels that supply your skin with the necessary nutrients and oxygen that it needs to be healthy.
It has collagen and elastin, which provide structure, firmness, and elasticity to your skin.
This layer comprises subcutaneous fats, connective tissues, nerve cells, and large blood vessels. The fat tissue absorbs impact and protects against falls and bumps.
Skin Rejuvenation Methods:
So, when we talk about skin rejuvenation, we are talking about skin resurfacing, where the epidermis is peeled off using various methods for the dermis to surface with collagen and elastin to provide firmness to our skin.
The various methods that the cosmetologists use for skin resurfacing are:
· Laser and Intense Pulse Lights: Pulses of controlled laser beams are administered to remove skin discoloration.
· Chemical Peels: Various Chemicals are used to remove the dead skin cells so that the dermis is surfaced.
· Ablative Laser treatments: Again, used to remove the outer layer of the skin to remove wrinkles and give a smoother look.
· Mechanical ablation: Surgical scraping of the top layer of the skin to expose the lower layers. This includes Derma Abrasion and dermaplaning.
· Non-ablative treatments like, Microdermabrasion. Micro-needling, face peels, etc. Sand rollers are used to remove the top layer of the skin.
· Derma fillers: various FDA-approved chemicals are used to fill in the wrinkles.
· Botox Fillers: Botox Blocks the nerves, thereby relaxing the wrinkles.
These treatments can be used to help people with
· Static wrinkles: wrinkles that don’t go away.
· Dynamic wrinkles: wrinkles that appear with expressions.
· Pigmentation: age spots and exposure to the sun.
· Scars: due to acne, injuries, burns, etc.
· Vascular conditions: spider veins are sometimes visible on the skin’s surface.
· Sagging skin: Skin that has lost its firmness and elasticity.
· Dullness: Skin that is not glowing due to residual dead skin cells on the skin’s surface.
Other than these, surgical and non-surgical options for facelifting provide firmness to the skin and remove wrinkles.
Dr. Snehal Jadhav says that these treatments need to be supported with other regimes to have a long-lasting effect.
It would help if you remembered that, once you have undergone these treatments, you have to religiously follow the skincare regime, which essentially includes the use of sunscreen, sometimes multiple times in a day.
Moisturizing your skin regularly is also a must.
Apply a night mask so that the skin cells rejuvenate like all other cells in the night.