There are so many skincare brands on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are worth using. In this post, I’m going to share with you some of my favorite skincare brands and why I love them. Whether you’re a beauty guru or just starting out, these types of brands will help you achieve healthy and beautiful skin!
What to look for in a skincare brand?
When buying skincare brands, you need to consider factors that would benefit you in so many aspects. You need to consider the following:
1. Reputable Brands – when buying skincare products, you need to see and look for brands that have proven their worth in so many users. You need to look and see how effective it is and see the changes on the skin when being used.
2. Price – you also need to consider the price or your budget when buying skincare products. I personally allot or save an amount for me to be able to buy the products that would help me in restoring the youthful glow on my skin.
3. Skin Types – you should know your skin types. There are different types of skin. And you should know yours, like if you are dry, oily or both. You need to know that when buying skincare products.
The best skincare brands for different skin types
As we all know that when busying skincare brands is very hard and difficult if you are not cautious it can cause harm or more damage to your skin. And with this, you should know your skin types. For dry skin, I use a toner with a tea tree in it. After that, I apply masks or face sheets that have moisturizers. After that, I apply moisturizer creams to help nourish my skin at night.
During the day I apply and use products that have SPF to them, especially when going out on a very hot sunny day.
Now if you have oily skin avoid products that have oils in them or oil-based products. For it will cause your skin to be oilier and make cause breakouts and more damage than repair.
Also if you have resilient skin, you can try face brushes for cleaning BUT do not use this if you have thin and sensitive skin.
Skincare tips for keeping your skin healthy and looking its best
After knowing all the things, you should know about buying what brand of skincare products suits you. You should also be knowledgeable of how to keep your skin healthy, glowing, and looking at its best on every occasion. You should do the following:
- Wash your face with warm NOT hot but warm water
- Use mild cleansers
- Use products that has SPF
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid stress
- Having enough sleep
In conclusion with all of this, you should always talk to your dermatologists. Yes, you can use products that are being used by others and can have good results but not all skins are different. When you start to notice that you are having reactions to the products you are using it is best that you seek medical attention immediately to avoid more harm to your skin.
Infographic – Skincare Ingredients 101
This infographic was created by SeSpring, cruelty-free Korean hydrating gel for face