Men’s fashion is evolving every day. The classic and formal look has given way to a more casual, modern style that reflects men’s tastes. We’re seeing more travellers and creative professionals who are embracing their individuality with unique clothing choices. From suit jackets and blazers to shirts, pants and ties – men are learning the art of styling up properly and looking dapper on any occasion. Here are some tips on how to dress sharply without breaking the bank:
Wearing Smart Casual
A smart casual is a stylish option for men who want to dress up without breaking the bank. It’s an easy way to make an impression in a boardroom or at an important meeting, while still looking relaxed and comfortable.
For those who don’t know what smart casual is, it’s essentially dressing up with pieces that are suitable for both formal occasions and everyday wear like this menswear in Melbourne. A great example of this would be wearing tailored chinos with a shirt and blazer, you can wear this outfit casually for lunch or dinner with friends, but also take it up a notch when you go out on the town after work. If you don’t have enough time to get dressed up every day (or if you just don’t feel like doing so), then smart casual may be the perfect look for your lifestyle.
Choosing the Right Suit
Choosing the right suit is a big part of looking sharp. There are four main factors to consider when choosing your next suit:
- Fit – The first thing you should do when shopping for a new suit is find something that fits well on your body type. Whether this means getting a traditional or slim fit (or some other kind) will depend on what works best for you and how many alterations need to be made for it to look good.
- Fabric and colour – If you want people to take notice of your clothes, then picking fabrics and colours that pop is one way of doing so like these Saville Row suits.
- Personality – If there’s anything else that stands out about how you dress besides the quality of everything being worn together, then this aspect will likely be responsible for it! From personality traits like introversion vs extroversion down to hobbies like gaming versus photography, it can all play into how someone perceives us when we’re out socializing with them at our local bar (or anywhere else). Since most guys aren’t exactly “outgoing” by nature; they often tend towards neutral colours like browns & blacks because they don’t distract too much from themselves while still being fashionable enough that others notice them more easily than if they simply wore nothing all.
Getting a Tattoo
Tattoos are a form of self-expression and individuality and can be an excellent way to express your personality. If you’re considering getting a tattoo, there are several factors to consider before leaping.
First, it’s important to make sure that the tattoo artist is professional and has experience in the artistry of tattoos. A good place to start looking for an experienced artist is with recommendations from friends who have gotten their ink done or even better yet, ask someone who works at your local tattoo shop about their favourite artists. You can also visit their tattoo studio to take a look at their previous works or their tattoo equipment whether they use a hygienic one with a high-quality tattoo gun because there’re various tattoo guns for sale via the online stores, so make sure that they use the perfect one.
Growing a beard is not as hard as you think and it can be done in as little as a few weeks. If you’re interested, there are some basic steps to follow:
- Groom your facial hair regularly with clippers or scissors. This will make sure that the shape of your beard is neat and even. If you’re looking for longer hair on the sides of your face, go for it! Just make sure you don’t get too carried away since having a neck full of scruff will look silly (and probably kind of gross).
- Wash and condition your beard daily with a special shampoo made specifically for grooming facial hair. This helps keep your skin moisturized so that it doesn’t dry out when exposed to air conditioning or hot water during showers (both common culprits). It also prevents dandruff from forming by removing dead cells from follicles, which could otherwise irritate if allowed to build up over time.
Wear a blazer as a light jacket.
A blazer is a smart piece of clothing, versatile and professional. But it can also be worn as a light jacket. The difference between a blazer and a light jacket is simply the collar (and lapels). If you want to dress up without looking like you’re trying too hard, keep your shirt unbuttoned at the collar, or wear it open – this will make your look more casual.
A white shirt is recommended for all seasons, though spring and summer require lighter shades like blue or pink. You could also try something with thin stripes that add some interest to your outfit without being overwhelming – these are great choices for business casual environments where you’re required to wear suits but still want to look more relaxed than formal. Keep in mind that dressing up doesn’t mean wearing cufflinks every day; if they aren’t part of your wardrobe already then invest in some inexpensive pairs so they don’t become an item that’s only reserved for special occasions (like weddings).
Get New Haircut
A good haircut is essential to any man who wants to look stylish. If your hair is long, getting a short hairstyle would be a great choice. A clean and neat look is always in trend.
However, if you have a round face or an oval shape, getting a long hairstyle is not recommended as it will completely change your facial features (the length of your face). If you want to go for a full-on hipster look, then get yourself some sideburns too.
Trying to wear colourful clothes
It’s a good idea to match the colour of your shirt with your shoes so that they’re both in tune with the rest of your outfit.
When it comes to ties, try matching them with watches or even cufflinks if you’re wearing them.
Socks should be a reflection of what’s going on above them – so if you’ve got dark trousers, aim for darker socks and vice versa.
Let your accessories do the talking.
Accessories are the best way to add interest to an outfit. Think about it. What’s the best way to accessorize? With accessories that have a strong colour story, visual texture, or look unexpected—all things that will make your look stand out in a crowd.
This is one of those times when we encourage you to go outside of your comfort zone when styling and take risks with accessories. The reason is that they’ll help bring your style together as opposed to letting it disintegrate into something bland—which would be all too easy with this look.
Men who love to dress sharply often have a passion for clothes. It’s more than just having the right pieces in your closet; it’s about creating looks and styles that you love. A big part of this is understanding what works for you and how to incorporate it into your wardrobe.